[pydotorg-www] Steve Holden's arguments don't hold water.

leaky wiki pywiki at pythonic.33mail.com
Wed Jun 28 04:31:00 EDT 2017

let me chime in here!

Holden comes across as a somewhat sanctimonious guy.

His "site content is maintained entirely by volunteers" line
may sound as if all was hunkey-dorey, yet it is the types like him, who
actually make sure that the NEW volunteers are being kept out!

Rejection rate skyrocketed this month !

The agressive stance against new users is of course part of the plan.
Not many editors fall for such a cheap trick though.

Steve Holden: