[pydotorg-www] Oracle PL SQL Users Updated 2017

Bianca Serio bianca.serio at unitedmarketing.us
Mon Mar 20 11:22:53 EDT 2017

Hi,

Hope you're doing great. We are global database provider and preferred for
enterprise, medium and small size companies.

I am writing to you in regards to our list release, and check if you would
be interested in acquiring our recently verified 63,108 Oracle PL/SQL Users
list and other related software users database.

Every contact from this database has completed verification as on 7th Of
March 2017 to give you 95%accuracy and ensure your message reaches the right
contact from the right company.

Let me know your thoughts, thanks for your time and we hope to hear from you
soon.

Regards,

Bianca Serio

Sr. Demand Generation Manager

If you don't wish to receive our email, reply back with "Remove Me" in
subject line.