[pydotorg-www] Google Analytics for python.org

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Nov 2 04:24:16 EDT 2017

On 02.11.2017 08:23, Steve Holden wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Sorry, completely clueless on that one. I've copied this reply to the
> pydotorg-www list - someone else there will almost certainly be able to
> help you.

My guess is that this was never really handed over from the companies
originally implementing the website. Maybe Jesse Noller knows, since
he was involved in the redesign project.

This is where the GA snippet was added:

https://github.com/python/pythondotorg/blame/master/templates/base.html#L124
https://github.com/python/pythondotorg/commit/39afc2f746fd6e77c5d5082be399217961a4052d