[pydotorg-www] Wiki editing request for account uranusjr

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Thu Oct 19 10:11:58 EDT 2017

On 10/18/2017 03:49 PM, Tzu-ping Chung wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to edit the information on the WindowsCompiler page[1].
>
> I’ve been trying out toolchains listed on the page, and hit a problem at the “Microsoft Visual C++ 10.0 standalone: Windows SDK 7.1 (x86, x64, ia64)” part.
>
> It instructs me to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4, but the link takes me to the Client Profile download[2], while in practice I found that I need to install the full .NET framework[3]. The SDK installer refuses to run otherwise (stating the .NET framework is not installed).
>
> Thanks.

I have added "uranusjr" to the editors group.  If that was not your name
on the python wiki, please write back to pydotorg-www and we'll fix it
to the right one.

Thanks for offering to help maintain.  Unfortunately rules and
dependencies like this change all the time, so it's great if people are
keeping track.