[pydotorg-www] Unable to answer and write a difficult program

Shivangi Dalmia shivangi.dalmia at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 10:04:25 EDT 2017

The question is -Write a script  that repeatedly asks the user to enter a 'customization option' to be added to an order of sunglasses. When the user enters nothing, the script should stop asking for new 'customization options', and display a message listing the customization options and stating how many customization options there are.
Here's what a sample run might look like:
Add as many customization options to your order of sunglasses as you want.
When you're done, enter 'nothing'.
What do you want add to the sunglasses now? titanium mechanism
Okay.
What do you want add to the sunglasses now? ear socks
Okay.
What do you want add to the sunglasses now? sub-etha sens-o-matic
Okay.
What do you want add to the sunglasses now? nothing
There are 3 customization options added to the sunglasses:
['titanium mechanism', 'ear socks', 'sub-etha sens-o-matic’]

the number of customization options for the sunglasses order, and
a lists all the customization options added to the sunglasses order.
You need to use the function definition
The print and input functions cannot be used in this program
I am unable to solve the program. It would be extremely helpful if I could get its solution.

Thanking You