[pydotorg-www] Requesting Editor Access for Contribution to Python Wiki

Meenakshi Agarwal meenakshi052003 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 04:19:22 EDT 2017

Dear Moderators,

I'm Meenakshi Agarwal, co-founder of techbeamers.com. I'm a computer
science graduate and have a passion for programming, writing & teaching.
I've been part of the digital revolution from more than 10+ years.

And I was able to fulfill my vision with the help of my blog which helps me
connect with professionals around the globe who have a passion for learning
as well.

In recent years, I'm in love with Python, learned it, practiced it. I've
written quite a few tutorials which have helped many as they'd written me
back with their excellent learning experiences.

Some of my students are also going to be the part of the upcoming PyCon
2017 in India. Seeing their success and sharing it feels like an
achievement.

I've now created an account on Python wiki but unable to edit or
contribute. Could you please help in starting my journey on Python wiki by
allowing editor access. It would surely be a privilege to associate with
Python.org and its wiki.

Best,
Meenakshi Agarwal