[pydotorg-www] Map and Wirelessly Control the Human Brain Using 50 Nanometer Particles and Radio Waves

Muresan Ionut Alexandru ionut.alex.muresan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 13:41:10 EDT 2017

If you are not able to see this mail, click http://r.sciencemedia.eu/32imtpd27ors7f.htmlHello,

I'm a computer programmer from Romania. I'm very interested in neuroscience. I have some ideas for an international science project.
The project is about increasing the worldwide efforts to map the human brain.

Methods that can be used to map and wirelessly control the brain
1. Study how the cordyceps mushroom controls the brains of ants. Create synthetic particles that can do the same in other life forms.
2. Use tiny transmitters (the size of a small bacteria) 50 nanometers each (decoder, antenna) that can send and receive data. The decoder should identify uniquely each neuron. They could be built using computer chip transistor technology (1 nanometers).
To get them close to each neuron they should be placed inside bacteria that can cross the blood-brain barrier. Another method to get them close to neurons is to inject them into the brain of the lab animal you experiment on.
3. Generate very low fequency radio waves that go through the human brain and in combination with the waves produced by the brain create a pattern that can be interpreted by a software.

In my opinion mapping the human brain will allow us to extend the lifespan of humans by at least 20 years all over the world, cure Parkinson, Alzheimer's, depression, senility (worth $1 trillion a year), cure cancer($2.5 trillion a year) and other ailments, and create human like artificial intelligence.

I think that mapping the human brain is the most important thing we can do in the next 10 years as a species. When it is finished this project will help us save trillions of dollars and millions of lives each year.

Best regards,
IonutIf you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click http://r.sciencemedia.eu/32imtpd27ors7g.html