[pydotorg-www] Laser Distance Measuring Meter

henginstrument at vip.163.com henginstrument at vip.163.com
Wed Sep 27 05:33:11 EDT 2017

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlptrack9.com/zAg3YY

Hi There,

Right now, we have a new series of laser distance measuring tooling
instead of tranditional old measue tape for your needs.

Advantages:
Measusring range:    40m to 1500m
Multi Measurment:    1. Single distance size & Area size &
Pythagorean Measurement;
2.  Auto Level  &  Auto height
measurement & Tilt & Triangle area measurement
Accuracy:                 +/-1.5mm
Record Function:     100 times
Potable & LCD display with backlight & Screw hole for tripod

Any questions just let me know, i will sent you more details to have
a check, if you have interesting.

Thanks

Best Regards

Jane Ma