[pydotorg-www] Requesting to be included in Editorsgroup

Dinesh Chand Thakuri imdineshchand at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 12:47:26 EDT 2017

Hello Sir/Madam,

I wanted to point out the dead link in the interactive tools and lesson
section of beginners guide/programmer article. The reference given to
learnstreet is dead and also the reference given to showmedo.com in
video tutorial section seems unavailable though it occurs like a temporary
problem. I also wanted to request for placing me in editors group so that i
could edit and add up some reliable sources to Python.
I will be glad if i can edit the dead links and list out some best
resources on the internet for the new programmers.

My account name: Dinesh Chand Thakuri

Many Thanks,
Dinesh Chand Thakuri