[pydotorg-www] Request for being added to editors group

Alfe Berlin python at alfe.de
Sat Apr 21 19:09:25 EDT 2018

Hi, Admins,

My account name is AlfeBerlin and I'd like to edit the Python wiki page
about PythonInMusic.  It doesn't list the project mido for accessing
attached MIDI devices (musical keyboards, etc.).  I researched a lot of
other projects and had no success in receiving and/or sending MIDI
messages but with this project it (more or less) worked out-of-the-box.

I'd like to add it.

Please add me to the EditorsGroup as mentioned on
https://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontPage#use .

Thank you and kind regards

Alfe