[pydotorg-www] [Webmaster] Unable to create account

shubhi at everdata.com shubhi at everdata.com
Thu Dec 20 00:44:48 EST 2018

Hello,

Thank you so much for your valuable revert.  Based on your last email, I
would like to get listed in this category "Specialized Commercial hosts"

"https://wiki.python.org/moin/SpecializedCommercialHosts"

And for registration details are below:-

Wiki name:- Everdata technologies
User Name:- Shubhi Vijay
Email:-shubhi at everdata.com

I hope this was the information which was required. in case you need more
details please do let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards
Shubhi Vijay