[pydotorg-www] EditorsGroup Addition

Mack L mckcard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 11:05:48 EST 2018

Account Name: Accountant

Intended Edits: Wish to update the example codes in the ForLoop section. An example would be that the website shows this code;

x = 1
while True:
    print "To infinity and beyond! We're getting close, on %d now!" % (x)
    x += 1

While the required code for current 3.6.x python to run it is;

x = 1
while True:
    print("To infinity and beyond! We're getting close, on %d now!"%(x))
    x += 1

Other such examples, on the ForLoop page, as this are not completely correct to copy and pasting into current Python for new users to see and play with.