[pydotorg-www] Python in easy steps

Sevanti - In Easy Steps sevanti at ineasysteps.com
Wed Jun 27 10:29:06 EDT 2018

Hello

We would like to add our popular book on Python to the list of books available for learning Python on the site. Here are more details on the book:

http://ineasysteps.com/products-page/all_books/python-in-easy-steps/ <http://ineasysteps.com/products-page/all_books/python-in-easy-steps/>

Here it is on amazon UK and US sites:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1840785969/wwwineasystepsec-21 <https://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1840785969/wwwineasystepsec-21>

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1840785969/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1840785969&linkCode=as2&tag=ineast-20 <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1840785969/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1840785969&linkCode=as2&tag=ineast-20>

I hope you’ll allow us to add this as source of reference. Mike McGrath, the author, is a well-established author of programming books and his style of writing and explaining is very much appreciated by the readers world wide, for classroom based training as well as for self training. He is also a member of python.org

We also have Russian editions of this title.

Regards,
Sevanti
In Easy Steps Limited

Tel:  00 44 1926 831557

www.ineasysteps.com

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

In Easy Steps Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 04619260. Registered office: 16 Hamilton Terrace, Holly Walk, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, United Kingdom CV32 4LY