[pydotorg-www] PyCon Balkan

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu May 3 14:58:13 EDT 2018

Hi Anna,

That page says
"""

If you have an event to add to this page, please write to (pydotorg-www at
python dot org). If you are organizing a Python conference or thinking of
organizing one, please subscribe to the Python conferences mailing list
<http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/conferences>.

If you would like to announce a Python related event, please see
https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEventsCalendar#Submitting_an_Event for
how to submit an event to the Python event calendars.
"""
So I am copying them in the hope that someone can help you.

regards
 Steve

Steve Holden