[pydotorg-www] Edit rights, account KnownHost

Daniel Pearson daniel at knownhost.com
Thu May 3 15:29:39 EDT 2018

Hi Steve,

Apologies for the delay work and life caught up to delay my progress. It
looks like that page in particular had an ACL added to it so that only
the TrustedEditorsGroup can modify it. I'm not sure I'd likely qualify
(or want to qualify) for such a group but I still would like to update &
correct that page so if possible could I either be temporarily added to
such group and/or the ACL dropped from that page.

Sorry for being a bother.

Thanks
Daniel~

--