[pydotorg-www] Why Sports 2018 Delivering Positive Outcomes

Why Sports 2018 ws2018 at whysports-events.co.uk
Mon May 28 04:51:57 EDT 2018

Sport England

Hayley Jarvis

Communication Programme Manager

MIND

Andy Dalby Welsh

Deputy Chief Executive

Activity Alliance

[10]CLICK FOR CONFERENCE AGENDA

Since 2015 DCMS, Sport England, Public Health England, Street Games, CSP
Network and many more have partnered with Why Sports to produce our Why
Sports annual conference. Our conference has served as a platform for
exchanging ideas, informing strategies and advancing agendas that promote
better health through activity.

This year, Why Sports 2018 will be held at The Royal Society of Medicine,
London. An opportunity to explore how policy makers, public health
professionals, directors, community leaders, funders and entrepreneurs can
work hand in hand to re-imagine our movement goals.

Through a full day of interactive presentations, dynamic speakers and
engaging networking, delegates will benefit from;
* Sporting Future and Towards an Active Nation policy updates
* Evidence based strategies that support mental and physical health
outcomes
* Data - Does anyone really know what's best?
* Physical activity based strategies that shape our communities
* Interactive Workshops from a range of motivated partners
* Pre arranged networking opportunities
* The art of engagement

[11]WORKSHOP PRESENTATIONS FROM

[12]

[13]

[14]

[15]

[16]

[17]

[18]REGISTER INTEREST / BUY TICKETS

DELEGATE TICKET PRICES

Public Sector £295

3rd Sector £225

Private Sector £395

Discounts available for multiple bookings

For more information call +44(0)161 246 6788

Our partners have an extensive knowledge and an understanding of the short
and long term challenges facing the sector. All will be on hand with fresh
ideas, professionalism and a steely determination to make an impact.

[19]

[20]

[21]

[22]

[23]

[24]

[25]

[26]

[27]TAKE ME TO THE WEBSITE

F I N D O U T M O R E

Follow us on social media for more info & updates
[28]Twitter [29]LinkedIn [30]YouTube

[31]