[pydotorg-www] Apply to Edit Python Wiki

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sun Aug 11 04:01:25 EDT 2019

Hi Sam,

Thanks very much for your interest in the Wiki. We'll be happy to add you
as an editor if you let us know your Wiki username. If you haven't already
created an account, you can do so at
https://stackoverflow.com/help/minimal-reproducible-example.

Once we know the account name someone can add you fairly quickly (though
the team are all volunteers, so it may take a little longer than this
response).

Kind regards,
Steve Holden
Steve Holden