[pydotorg-www] 109 Python Problems for CCPS 109

Ilkka Kokkarinen ilkka.kokkarinen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 11:12:25 EST 2019

Hello,

After three semesters of teaching my introduction to programming with
Python course at  Chang School for Continuing Education at Ryerson
University for adult professionals of various levels, my collection "109
Python Problems for CCPS 109" is ready to be shared with the wider world.

https://github.com/ikokkari/PythonProblems

This repository includes the automated pseudorandom fuzz tester script
tester109.py and the two text files needed to run some of tests. I am
releasing these problems and the tester code under GNU GPL v3 for anybody
to use and adapt for their needs.

I hope that this repository is worthy of inclusion to the "ProblemSets"
page at Python Wiki.

Ilkka Kokkarinen