[pydotorg-www] Edition request for the WebFrameworks wiki

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Sun Feb 10 20:09:47 EST 2019

On 2/10/19 4:01 PM, Florimond Manca wrote:
> I just made the change, thanks!
>
> I was wondering — how relevant would it be to create a separate section for asynchronous frameworks?
>
> There is actually quite a few of them. Some are in the list already (Quart, Sanic, and now Bocadillo) and some not yet (Starlette, Responder, Vibora, Japronto, etc.).
>
> Perhaps it would be better to set them apart in a section called « Asynchronous frameworks » or similar. I’m not sure whether there should be a distinction between fullstack/non-fullstack since all existing async frameworks are quite « micro ».

Given the "you're either in the non-async world or you're in the async
world" nature exposed by your first point, why don't you just go for it?
It's a wiki, if people hate it it can just be changed again.

Less clear on fullstack/non-fullstack distinction, maybe others have
opinions? (or you could elaborate further?)