[pydotorg-www] Logins on wiki.python.org don't seem to be working

Kernc kerncece at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:19:17 EST 2019

May I be allowed to hijack this relevant thread just to say:

1. I was experiencing the same issue today. To the point of thinking
the wiki may have been abandoned / registrations disabled. Perhaps
those 144k users, which is more than English Wikipedia has active
users, could indeed be trimmed by sending the users who hadn't had an
edit and hadn't logged in in the past five years a friendly reminder
... Then drop just the emails that bounce. :D

2. I'd like to kindly ask to be given permission to edit the same
page, LocalUserGroups. My username is Jara Kaca (sans whitespace).

Thank you!