[pydotorg-www] Python Wiki Editing Request- Developer from Washington DC

matt_zand at myhsts.org matt_zand at myhsts.org
Mon Jul 8 15:34:08 EDT 2019

Hey Guys,

First time that I logged in, It allowed me to edit only one page. My question:

1- Do you have to have OpenID to edit wiki page and if yes, what is my OPenID?

2- Can you create a new account with below info:
Name: DWM
email: dcwebmakers at gmail.com
password: m123ZZ55

Then, try to login on your end to see if it allows you to edit below
wiki pages:
https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining
https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide/NonProgrammers

Once you test it and give me your confirmation, I reset password.

Best,
Matt

--
Matt Zand