[pydotorg-www] help

Manikant Roy manikant.21751 at lpu.co.in
Wed Jun 19 05:16:28 EDT 2019

Thanks Steve once again .
I am creating account on same link only .
https://wiki.python.org/moin/LocalUserGroups?action=newaccount
But every time it failed .
please help with account creation .

*Regards*
*Manikant Roy ,**M.Phil(CS)  IIITM-K*
*Assistant Professor **| Domain -System **and **Architecture *
*School of Computer Applications *
*Lovely Faculty of Technology and Sciences *
*Lovely Professional University(LPU) ,Punjab, INDIA -144411 | www.lpu.in
<http://www.lpu.in>*
*"If you can dream it, You can do it " ~ Walt Disney *