[pydotorg-www] please consider adding us to Python Consulting directory

Yaroslav Lehenchuk yaroslav.lehenchuk at djangostars.com
Thu Jun 20 02:03:42 EDT 2019

Hi, I’m Yaroslav Lehenchuk, Head of Marketing at Django Stars.

We are a team of Python&Django developers with more than 10 years of
experience of building products in different domains. We strive to be an
active part of Python&Django community through sponsoring events like
Django Girls and DjangoCon Europe as well as taking part in such
conferences.

Our team would appreciate if you provided us with an ability to add our
company name and description in the Python consulting list.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.
Text you can use:

Django Stars is a technical partner for businesses in domains from fintech
and transportation to travel and real estate. We’ve built both mobile,
desktop and cross-platform products for more than 10 years and have become
a TOP-3 Python&Django development company according to Clutch.

We have the biggest Django team in Ukraine and representatives in the USA,
United Kingdom, and Switzerland.

--

Yaroslav Lehenchuk

Marketing Manager, Django Stars LLC