[pydotorg-www] Account introduction: MarkusUnterwaditzer

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 08:36:47 EDT 2019

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 10:14 PM Markus Unterwaditzer
<markus at unterwaditzer.net> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I want to revert this change: https://wiki.python.org/moin/DocumentationTools?action=diff&rev2=37&rev1=36
>
> I consider it vandalism for the reasons described here: https://github.com/mitmproxy/pdoc/issues/182
>
> My account name is MarkusUnterwaditzer, I am untitaker on GitHub

I've given you editing access. However, please don't get into an edit
war. If there is a dispute or ongoing conflict, please discuss the
matter with a wider audience. My granting of editing powers should NOT
be taken as a declaration of support for either side of the fork
dispute, and is not a statement by me, by the Python Wiki maintainers,
by the PSU, or any other body, about which fork should be listed. It
is simply an administrative action, and a statement that you are a
legit editor (as opposed to a spambot or page blanker).

ChrisA