[pydotorg-www] Request to edit Python Wiki

Igor Rocha igor.rocha at poli.ufrj.br
Mon May 20 19:02:26 EDT 2019

Hi,

I'm a computer engineering student from Brazil, who have taught Python for
engineer undergrads for more than two years. Today I'm working at Classpert
- an online course meta-search and aggreagation engine with over 130000
courses already. I'm getting in touch to check if I could edit this page:
https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide/NonProgrammers and include a
link to our page regarding Python courses:
https://classpert.com/python-programming

I saw that the last edit was made by letsfindcourse, a tool that is very
similar to ours, so I hope this kind of link doesn't break any Wiki
guidelines. We would also love to hear feedback from the wik maintainers on
how we could provide more insights that could be useful for Python learners.

Best regards,

--
Igor Rocha
Undergraduate Student