[pydotorg-www] Improve documentation

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Sat Nov 2 19:28:36 EDT 2019

On 11/1/19 2:51 PM, אייל טרבלסי wrote:
> Hi,
> I recently stumbled upon https://wiki.python.org/moin/TimeComplexity and
> think it really lack the performance of the collections modules I
> created a medium article here and would love to update the docs as well

"here" - was there supposed to be a link?

updating this page would be useful, but it's had work by a number of
Python "luminaries" (in the page history I see names like Aahz, Thomas
Wouters, Andrew Kuchling and Fred Drake)... I wonder if it would be good
to line up others to take a look at your updated conclusions as well?

do you have a wiki name set up? that's needed in order to add you as an
editor.