[pydotorg-www] [Webmaster] Error on "Sunsetting Python 2" Article

Sumana Harihareswara sh at changeset.nyc
Tue Apr 21 12:08:05 EDT 2020

Dear Joseph,

Thank you for your note.

I wrote that piece. I do not think there is an error. The duplication is
deliberate, and the end of the paragraph is different and relevant to
the "I depend on some software written in Python 2. What should I do?"
question. Could you share your thoughts on why the answer in that
section does not apply?

Thank you!

--
Sumana Harihareswara