[pydotorg-www] [Webmaster] Error on "Sunsetting Python 2" Article

Corvino, Joseph P Joseph.Corvino at duke-energy.com
Tue Apr 21 12:34:17 EDT 2020

Hi Sumana,

Thanks for the quick reply. When I read the section in question, I expected to see guidance on how to transition to Python 3 (similar to the "I wrote code in Python 2. How should I port it to Python 3?" section).

Upon rereading, I see the difference in the last sentence as you mentioned. I no longer believe there is an error.

Sincerely,
Joe Corvino