[pydotorg-www] Editing python wiki page PythonDebuggingTools

asterite asterite at seclab.cs.msu.su
Fri Apr 24 19:13:44 EDT 2020

Hello!

I have just signed up. My wiki username: asterite

I want to edit the table in section "Special-purpose tools" on page
"PythonDebuggingTools". It says that tool "pystuck" uses GDB to inject
code, but I didn't find anything about attaching using GDB (or otherwise
injecting code to an unprepared live python process) in pystuck's code,
documentation and commit history. So I thought  that sentence "Uses GDB
to inject code" about "pystuck" is wrong and I wanted to remove it from
pystuck's table row.