[pydotorg-www] Enlisting my book in python.org reference book section.

Abhishek Singh abhi16.2007 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 08:59:20 EDT 2020

Hello Python,
This is Asst.Professor Abhishek Singh. My wiki account is abhi16.2007. I
have recently created it. I am learning it at the moment that how can I
contribute through it.
I have written a book "Simplifying Regular Expression using Python: Learn
Regex Like Never Before."
It's on Amazon and Bookauthority.org has rated it in top 10 books of 2020
in the concerned topic. It's a good book for beginners.
How can I enlist my book in python.org reference section? Please let me
know. Thank You.