[pydotorg-www] wiki page editing - add DBMS

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Dec 8 08:35:39 EST 2020

You first have to create a link to the page on this page:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/DatabaseInterfaces

and then click on the link to create the page.

It seems that the template page does not get listed when
creating the page anymore. Not exactly sure why. So I'd suggest to
create an empty page and then copy&paste over the text from
the template page:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/DatabaseTemplate?action=edit&editor=text

into the new page.

Thanks.