[pydotorg-www] New to Python

João Ramos jp.ramos.jr.78 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 14:42:27 EST 2020

     Hello;

     My name's João Ramos, 41 years old, from Portugal. I'm taking a
Python online course and already have some background in C.

     I have been using Python documentation many times in order to get
the necessary knowledge to learn how to write Python. I'm really
interested in translating some of your documentation in my native
language: Portuguese.

     I haven't found many pages translated to Portuguese and the few
that are, they're in Brazilian Portuguese which is not quite right, and
some of those it's clear that who did it, simply made copy paste in
Google translator and in some cases, it doesn't make much sense.

     I would love to participate in this task, and help others
Portuguese guys like me to learn Python language easier.

     So, I've created an account to start and now I'm writing to you
because first, I'm not able to edit my homepage and second, I'm reaching
you to let you know what my intentions are.

     May you consider my offer and let me participate in the translation
of some of your documentation?

     Thank you;

     Regards;

     João Ramos