[pydotorg-www] Bogus wiki.python.org attachment on BeginnersGuide

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 13:17:00 EDT 2020

I no longer have access to my old wiki.python.org account but got a
bounce message (via postmaster) today which related to an attachment
added to the BeginnersGuide page:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide

The page history shows a deletion and addition of the attachment in
quick succession. I don't know if the old one was bogus, but the new
one certainly seems to be. It's a JPEG with a .pdf extension. Someone
probably should check it out and perhaps restore the old attachment or
remove it altogether.

Skip