[pydotorg-www] Add me at Python Wiki's Editors Group

Leonardo Caballero leonardocaballero at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 00:36:46 EDT 2020

Hi guys

Please,  Add me at Python Wiki's Editors Group

My name is Leonardo J. Caballero G. [0] I am from Venezuela, I am co
founder as the main Python local community in Venezuela called Fundación
Python de Venezuela (FPyVE) [1], I am Python senior developer with more 12
years experiencies from Python 2.4 to Python 3 [2].

Also I am the Plone Foundation Ambassador for the Spanish and Hispanic
community [3].

I would like to add more improvements about the SpanishLanguage page
from Python Wiki.

Here my account name (wiki name): LeonardoCaballero
<https://wiki.python.org/moin/LeonardoCaballero>

[0] https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonardojcaballerog/
[1] http://pyve.github.io/fundacion/
[2] https://github.com/macagua