[pydotorg-www] Request to edit the PythonDebuggingTools page

Tian Gao gaogaotiantian at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 7 15:33:45 EDT 2020

Hi!

I’m Tian and my wiki username is TianGao. I recently developed a debugging tool called VizTracer. You can check it out https://github.com/gaogaotiantian/viztracer here. It’s a very unique debugging/logging tool that can trace python programs’ execution and visualize it using standalone HTML file. Advanced filters and arbitrary data loggings are also supported. It also comes with a virtual debugger that allows you to debug your “record” of your executed program.

I think it’s a very useful tool and very unique one in the market. I’m hoping that it could be added to the PythonDebuggingTools page: https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonDebuggingTools. Is this a reasonable request or is there anything I should achieve to make this happen?

Regards,

Tian