[pydotorg-www] Regarding to Add Python Tutorial in Reference List

Tutlane Team support at tutlane.com
Mon Apr 19 20:42:07 EDT 2021

Hi Team,

We found a good list of python resource URLs to learn python (https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide/NonProgrammers). Actually, we created a free python programming tutorial and covering topics from basic to advanced level. It would be helpful for others if our site were added to the reference list.

Please visit the following python tutorial, and if you feel good to add it, please add it to the reference list.

https://www.tutlane.com/tutorial/python

Our only intention in sending this mail, we are covering every python topic in detail and it would be helpful if it reaches targeted people. Thanks.

Regards

Tutlane Team