[pydotorg-www] PSF Sponsor Application

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 10:06:32 EST 2021

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 12:36 AM Miłosz Gałganek via pydotorg-www
<pydotorg-www at python.org> wrote:

> Hi Betsy,
>
> that's exactly what I did, but I haven't got any response from  pydotorg-www at python.org.
>
> I was hoping you could help me out with this.
>
> My wiki account name is miloszstx
>
> I would like to edit  https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonConsulting and add STX Next there with a short description.

Hi there! My apologies for the silence from the -www mailing list, but
the unfortunate fact is that... since literally anyone is allowed to
send us requests, we need some very aggressive spam protection. I
suspect your original request fell into the junk pile.

But that's what pinging people is for, and your re-sent request gives
me an opportunity to correct the oversight. You are now an editor.

Thank you for your support of the PSF. All the best!

ChrisA