[pydotorg-www] Python Wiki - Introductory Books

Stephen Gruppetta stephen at codetoday.co.uk
Fri Jul 23 14:01:02 EDT 2021

And thanks for adding me…

Stephen Gruppetta
Founder | Director of Studies

Codetoday, 13 Hawley Crescent, London, NW1 8NP

T 020 3289 7431 E stephen at codetoday.co.uk W codetoday.co.uk

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organisation from which this email originated. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.

Codetoday Limited is a company registered in England (company number 9789836). Registered office: 13 Hawley Crescent, London, NW1 8NP, United Kingdom