[pydotorg-www] Editing pages

Vikash Kumar vikash.kumar at tatvasoft.com
Thu Aug 25 23:47:15 EDT 2022

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I would like to edit https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonConsulting and will add my company's name in Python Consulting list. TatvaSoft.com is a software development company and we too focus on Python development since very long.

Seems that you've been adding Python consulting companies in the list so I thought we would be great fit as well.

I am looking forward to your response.

Thanks

Vikash Kumar | Digital Marketing Manager
TatvaSoft CMMI Maturity level 3

135564:998153