[Pygui] List or Combo Boxes

Mark Melvin mark.melvin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 20:57:45 CET 2011

Hi There,

I am new to PyGUI, and right off the bat I think I can say that I am going
to like this. :)  I am impressed with the simplicity of the code involved in
making a GUI.  I was wondering if anyone has done any work to create the
equivalent of a combo box or list box - perhaps using a hacked menu or
something?  I'm trying to see if I can implement my GUI without them, but I
find the very first control I need is a combo box selecting a connection
(think of a COM port selection).  I guess there are other ways to do it, but
combo boxes are just so darn handy...

Thanks in advance,
Mark.