[Pygui] PyGUI on OSX using 100% cpu time

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Jul 7 01:11:16 CEST 2011

Erik Oomen wrote:

> This seems to work just as good:
>         import Foundation
>         ns_distant_future = Foundation.NSDate.distantFuture()
>         ns_event = ns_app.nextEventMatchingMask_untilDate_inMode_dequeue_(
>             NSAnyEventMask, ns_distant_future, ns_mode, True)

Aha! I got completely the wrong idea about what the
"expirationDate" parameter meant when I skimmed the docs
the first time -- I thought it was somehow being compared
with the timestamps on the events. If they'd just called
it "timeout" or something I would have understood... grr.

Anyhow, thanks, and I'll incorporate this fix ASAP.

--
Greg