[PyLadies-BLR] getting started with NVDA.

svaksha svaksha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 04:55:40 CET 2014

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Annapoornima Koppad <a.koppad at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Svaksha,
>
> The idea seems to be good. One intro session is required I think.

Umm... by "intro session" - did you mean intro to NVDA (which Vardhan
will cover) or intro to the Foss tools like git, trac, irc, etc? I was
planning to take that session in the week prior to the NVDA workshop.

> I would ideally have one session where they explain what NVDA is all about,
> etc.

This will be done in the beginning of the NVDA workshop, so no worries.

> Happy New Year all.

Thanks and Ditto :)

॥ svaksha ॥ http://svaksha.com