[PyLadies-BLR] getting started with NVDA.

svaksha svaksha at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 02:33:13 CET 2014

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 6:56 AM, Sunita <sunita_chalam at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Which reminds me - Happy New Year!

Thanks and Ditto :)

> I think a session on git/trac/irc would not go amiss but it really depends
> on the people that sign up. So far amongst the pyLadies group I have yet to
> see anyone sign up apart from Anu, you and me.

I would not bother about the numbers - one is good to go (and we have
more than that :))

> We can maybe announce this on the blog and on Fb/meetup/email group?

Please do. I dont have a facebook account, but I can blog - RL and
being sick pushed this to the backburner.

> More importantly a quick intro from you on the dos and don'ts of
> contributing to open source (so people don't get disheartened) would be nice
> I think.

Done. I'll cover those (and some more) this Saturday (04th) so that we
are prepared in the coming weeks.

ciao, ॥ svaksha ॥ http://svaksha.com