[PyOP] This Thursday! UCSC Santa Clara Class for absolute beginners

Marilyn Davis marilyn at pythontrainer.com
Mon Jul 9 18:40:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thursday we begin a 6 week class for beginners at our labs at
UCSC-Extension in Santa Clara, right across 101 from the Great America
sign.

Direct link is at: http://pythontrainer.com

The Beginners' class is intended for people who have no programming
experience in any language.  We will concentrate on some basic engineering
mechanisms.  If you find you like programming, you can take the
Programmers' class at a later time.

All the Python courses are hands-on.  After each short lecture, students
are given lab time and exercises that provide practice with the new
concepts.  Next, a new material set is distributed which contains
solutions to the lab exercises and notes for the next short lecture, and
the next set of lab exercises.  Questions are always welcome; discussion
and pair-programming are encouraged.

http:www.pythontrainer.com

Please come, and send students!

Marilyn Davis, Ph.D.