[pypy-svn] r22765 - pypy/extradoc/sprintinfo/mallorca
pedronis at codespeak.net
pedronis at codespeak.net
Sat Jan 28 11:35:28 CET 2006
Date: Sat Jan 28 11:35:27 2006
New Revision: 22765
--- pypy/extradoc/sprintinfo/mallorca/planning.txt (original)
+++ pypy/extradoc/sprintinfo/mallorca/planning.txt Sat Jan 28 11:35:27 2006
@@ -28,35 +28,27 @@
- - JIT: Arre, Samuele
+ - JIT:
Graph generating ops
Designed interface (see draft-jit-ideas),
Refactored llabstractinterp to use the operations
- Next discussion: arre, samuele, armin +...
+ Started trying to reuse the annotator framework
+ for off-line partial evaluation: arre, armin, samuele
- stackless application level interface: Christian,
started from the demo coroutine impl, trying to expose
at application level, both greenlet and stackless-like interfaces.
- (issues: testing needs translation, the primitives are not
- there on top of CPython, maybe use stackless or greenlet
- to provide them or make the bytecode itself on top of CPython
- stackless). Next step: fastest possible translation for testing.
- DONE: Exposed coroutines at application-level, support for flags on
- the coroutines to use for other concurrency primitives to
- construct on top of them.
- - express exception raising operations in the graphs as
- calls to helpers (backends could use their special
- Eric, Richard
- ( - l3interp/offsetof/sizeof work:
- Progress. Progress needs either hacks and assuming Boehm
- or GC integration. Try to progress assuming Boehm )
+ DONE: Exposed coroutines at application-level, support for flags on
+ the coroutines to use for other concurrency primitives to
+ construct on top of them.
+ IN-PROGRESS: extending interface such that coroutines, tasklet,
+ greenlets can co-exist peacefully. Now implementing greenlets...
- integration of the garbage collection toolkit with the
DONE: offsetof, sizeof work done
Started: insert GC neeeded behaviour as graph transformations.
+ Writing a new function generator in genc for the transformed
+ graphs... Added cleanup attribute to operations.
- improving the way we interface with external functions.
@@ -65,9 +57,20 @@
DONE: glued atoi from ctypes (cheating a bit)
DONE: basic annotation for ctypes structures and basics types.
Working on annotating ctypes arrays
+ Annotating derefencing. Trying to track ownerships...
Next would be rtyping...
+ - express exception raising operations in the graphs as
+ calls to helpers (backends could use their special
+ operations) SOME PROGRESS
+ Eric, Richard
+ ( - l3interp/offsetof/sizeof work:
+ Progress. Progress needs either hacks and assuming Boehm
+ or GC integration. Try to progress assuming Boehm )
More information about the Pypy-commit