[pypy-svn] r41361 - pypy/extradoc/planning/1.0
hpk at codespeak.net
hpk at codespeak.net
Mon Mar 26 16:00:25 CEST 2007
Date: Mon Mar 26 16:00:19 2007
New Revision: 41361
small updates before pypy-sync (starting now)
--- pypy/extradoc/planning/1.0/TODO.txt (original)
+++ pypy/extradoc/planning/1.0/TODO.txt Mon Mar 26 16:00:19 2007
@@ -9,10 +9,8 @@
published final reports: 2.1, 2.3, 3.1, 10.1, 12.1, 14.2
-25 (weekend) WP08 documentation and working examples integrated
- release candidates testing
-26 testing testing testing (14.5, 11.1)
-27 RELEASE (1.2-4, 13.1)
+26 release candidates testing
+27 RELEASE (1.2-4, 13.1)
@@ -34,7 +32,7 @@
but no feedback/interaction with DFKI/Danish yet.
- (hpk) revisit entry level docs (architecture/mission, getting-started)
- - (hpk, mostly done) review entry points from the play1 demos.
+ - (hpk, guido, mostly done) review entry points from the play1 demos.
- (arigo,cfbolz,pedronis) review/refactor new-architecture.txt
- (fijal, NNN) play1 issues:
@@ -54,25 +52,40 @@
- stress-test/use buildtool for translation tests (multicompile)
- - (no news ) include documentation/entry point for
- the JS interpreter (santagada, fijal)
- include documentation/entry point for
the prolog interpreter (cfbolz, maybe)
- - (DONE), arigo,pedronis,hpk) fix test failures of translated PyPys
- related to aop.py module modifying global compiler state and
- subsequent tests randomly breaking
+ - (no news ) include documentation/entry point for
+ the JS interpreter (santagada, fijal)
+ - move pedronis/pypy-c-testing, pedronis/tarball-testing
+ and pypy/tool/build all into
+ directory and arigo's htmlconftest as a snapshot or external.
+ refactor docs to point to the tools correctly
+ (build/bin/* probably)
- (pedronis, in-progress) tarball packaging and testing
+ - what is missing (code-wise) for a release candidate?
+ - when to do the release candidate?
+ - skip some weakref tests related to missing GC refactorings
+ for 1.0?
- - (hpk, review from cfbolz and NN)
+ - (pedronis,hpk, review from cfbolz and NN)
write release announcement
NOTES AND DONE TASKS
+ - (DONE), arigo,pedronis,hpk) fix test failures of translated PyPys
+ related to aop.py module modifying global compiler state and
+ subsequent tests randomly breaking
- (DONE) consider where/how to put special builtins ("pypymagic"
might not be a good name), suggestions:
- names: not pypymagic, not pypybuiltin, holger and cf to propose
More information about the Pypy-commit