[pypy-svn] r41487 - pypy/extradoc/planning/1.0
hpk at codespeak.net
hpk at codespeak.net
Tue Mar 27 16:03:37 CEST 2007
Date: Tue Mar 27 16:03:36 2007
New Revision: 41487
updating TODO, shifting tasks to DONE/not 1.0 section
--- pypy/extradoc/planning/1.0/TODO.txt (original)
+++ pypy/extradoc/planning/1.0/TODO.txt Tue Mar 27 16:03:36 2007
@@ -9,7 +9,6 @@
published final reports: 2.1, 2.3, 3.1, 10.1, 12.1, 14.2
-26 release candidates / testing / docs
27 RELEASE (1.2-4, 13.1)
@@ -24,41 +23,11 @@
- test various config option configurations -- use build tool? (guido)
- test windows situation (antocuni, fijal) -- seems generally good
- - integrate and test:
- - (arigo,pedronis,arre, IN-PROGRESS): wp08 docs & examples, getting-started
- - (cfbolz) test wp09 getting-started examples:
- - after some fixing things seem to work
- - wp09 docs, examples and code - maybe what we have is good enough?
- (christian looking into this currently) a bit of progress,
- but no feedback/interaction with DFKI/Danish yet.
- (arigo,cfbolz,pedronis) review/refactor new-architecture.txt
- - (done) update wp6 docs (interpreter-optimizations.txt) and link
- to them from getting-started (mwh to coordinate)
- ropes docs added
- - (guido) possibly connect more servers to buildtool
- - stress-test/use buildtool for translation tests (multicompile)
- - (cfbolz, in-progress) include documentation/entry point for
- the prolog interpreter
- - move pedronis/pypy-c-testing, pedronis/tarball-testing
- and pypy/tool/build all into
- directory and arigo's htmlconftest as a snapshot or external.
- refactor docs to point to the tools correctly
- (build/bin/* probably)
- - play1 additional features (fijal)
- - add cli examples
- - review
- - (maybe) add a distribution demo
- - (probably not) add a prolog function-pasting stuff
+ - play1 additional features
+ - pending updates of docs
+ - snapshotting current state
- getting-started links and version numbers
@@ -67,11 +36,7 @@
- briefly review FAQ
- (pedronis, in-progress) tarball packaging and testing
- - what is missing (code-wise) for a release candidate?
- when to do the release candidate?
- - skip some weakref tests related to missing GC refactorings
- for 1.0?
- (pedronis,hpk, review from cfbolz and NN)
write release announcement
@@ -80,6 +45,25 @@
NOTES AND DONE TASKS
+ - integrate and test:
+ - (arigo,pedronis,arre, IN-PROGRESS): wp08 docs & examples, getting-started
+ - (cfbolz) test wp09 getting-started examples:
+ - after some fixing things seem to work
+ - wp09 docs, examples and code - maybe what we have is good enough?
+ (christian looking into this currently) a bit of progress,
+ but no feedback/interaction with DFKI/Danish yet.
+ - move pedronis/pypy-c-testing, pedronis/tarball-testing
+ and pypy/tool/build all into
+ directory and arigo's htmlconftest as a snapshot or external.
+ refactor docs to point to the tools correctly
+ (build/bin/* probably)
- (done by NNN: fijal, NNN) play1 issues:
- rebuild pypy's to use the new readline stub (fixing
ugly stdout/stdin interactions)
More information about the Pypy-commit