[pypy-svn] extradoc extradoc: I failed to find an actual python code that does it. I swear it was somewhere
commits-noreply at bitbucket.org
Mon Apr 11 19:41:19 CEST 2011
Author: Maciej Fijalkowski <fijall at gmail.com>
Date: 2011-04-11 19:41 +0200
Log: I failed to find an actual python code that does it. I swear it was
somewhere in loops from translate, but I'll put it back when I find
It's kind of pointless to keep it without an example
diff --git a/planning/jit.txt b/planning/jit.txt
@@ -23,14 +23,6 @@
is a compile time constant (and call unrolled version of string formatting
loop in this case).
-- generators are still fairly inefficient. We get a lot of:
- i = ptr_eq(frame, some_other_frame)
- guard_value(i, 0)
- every second instruction.
- there is also manipulating of valuestackdepth and such.
- XXX find precise python code
- consider how much old style classes in stdlib hurt us.
- support raw mallocs
More information about the Pypy-commit