[pypy-commit] pypy default: small fixes, add hakan
noreply at buildbot.pypy.org
Wed Aug 10 19:11:39 CEST 2011
Author: Maciej Fijalkowski <fijall at gmail.com>
Date: 2011-08-10 19:14 +0200
Log: small fixes, add hakan
diff --git a/pypy/doc/release-1.6.0.rst b/pypy/doc/release-1.6.0.rst
@@ -55,7 +55,8 @@
- optimized dictionaries: the internal representation of dictionaries is now
dynamically selected depending on the type of stored objects, resulting in
faster code and smaller memory footprint. For example, dictionaries whose
- keys are all strings, or all integers.
+ keys are all strings, or all integers. Other dictionaries are also smaller
+ due to bugfixes.
* JitViewer: this is the first official release which includes the JitViewer,
a web-based tool which helps you to see which parts of your Python code have
@@ -67,7 +68,7 @@
our `compatibility wiki`_.
* Multibyte encoding support: this was of of the last areas in which we were
- still behind CPython, but now we fully support them. (XXX: is that true?)
+ still behind CPython, but now we fully support them.
* Preliminary support for NumPy: this release includes a preview of a very
fast NumPy module integrated with the PyPy JIT. Unfortunately, this does
@@ -81,5 +82,6 @@
-Carl Friedrich Bolz, Laura Creighton, Antonio Cuni, Maciej Fijalkowski,
-Amaury Forgeot d'Arc, Alex Gaynor, Armin Rigo and the PyPy team
+Hakan Ardo, Carl Friedrich Bolz, Laura Creighton, Antonio Cuni,
+Maciej Fijalkowski, Amaury Forgeot d'Arc, Alex Gaynor,
+Armin Rigo and the PyPy team
More information about the pypy-commit