[pypy-commit] [OPEN] Pull request #16 for pypy/pypy: Adds full fromstring support and exposes uint types
pullrequests-noreply at bitbucket.org
Sat Dec 10 23:33:43 CET 2011
A new pull request has been opened by Jeff Terrace.
jterrace/pypy has changes to be pulled into pypy/pypy.
Title: Adds full fromstring support and exposes uint types
1. Fixed typo in W_UnsignedIntegerBox
2. Updated dtype tests to check for proper overflows on int types
3. Exposed uint8, uint16, uint32
4. Wrote tests for uint8, uint16, uint32, and uint64 but the uint64 test is set to be skipped because it's broken. Did not expose uint64 since the tests weren't passing.
5. Updated fromstring() function to support the full range of parameters
6. Added lots of tests for fromstring
7. Added str/w_str to the numpypy FakeSpace
8. Fixed dtype coerce functions to handle strings so that numpy.int32('3') works properly (and also used in fromstring). Added tests for it.
Changes to be pulled:
a677a3081191 by Jeff Terrace: "Moved unpacking down to the type level and fixed non-negative slice inference so…"
0e06e4517539 by Jeff Terrace: "Add StringObject to FakeSpace and revert hacked isinstance_w workaround for w_st…"
37a67252257e by Jeff Terrace: "Add full support for the rest of fromstring() functionality"
1b487f5ec10c by Jeff Terrace: "Fixes for string special case to fix compiling tests"
800e9e2e1a90 by Jeff Terrace: "Treat strings as a special case in coerce to fix failing tests"
794f05b409c7 by Jeff Terrace: "Changed coerce methods to work with strings. Added tests for it."
1063e28fec01 by Jeff Terrace: "Fixed typo in W_UnsignedIntegerBox, exposed and wrote tests for uint8, uint16, u…"
This is an issue notification from bitbucket.org.
You are receiving this either because you are the participating
in a pull request, or you are following it.
More information about the pypy-commit